LED Lighting, Installation & Replacements Sydney
Energy Makeovers are committed to helping homes and businesses to improve the quality of their lighting, and save energy and money too. Over the last 9 years, we’ve helped over 250,000 Australian homes and businesses to save energy, time and money, and we want to do the same for you.
Although our company is based in Melbourne, we’ve expanded our services to offer fast and efficient LED lighting installation Sydney-wide, and specialise in replacing halogen lights with more energy efficient and cost-effective LED lights.
Who are Energy Makeovers and how can we help you?
Energy Makeovers offer energy efficiency services that have been designed to help residential, commercial and government customers to reduce both their energy spend, and their environmental footprint. Our aim is to provide cost-effective energy saving solutions to home and businesses, not just in Melbourne, but throughout Australia.
We want to the leave the world a little greener with our LED installations Sydney-wide and beyond
Founded in Melbourne in 2008, Energy Makeovers had a vision of turning our world into a greener place. We think we’re well on the way to achieving our goal, as in the last 9 years we’ve helped over 250,000 households and businesses in Victoria to save over $45 million in reduced energy costs, and over 3 million tonnes of carbon. Wouldn’t you like to be one of our statistics?
Our A-grade electricians are saving the world one LED bulb at a time
With an experienced team that’s over 40 strong, you can be sure that when you choose Energy Makeovers for your LED installation, you’ll be getting a service that’s second-to-none. Not only are all our installers certified A-grade electricians, but our management team comprises executives form the electricity supply and energy industries, with over 100 years of experience between them.
We base our success on how much we can save you, and how much we can save the planet
Unlike some other companies who purely run on financial profit, we base our success on how many tonnes of carbon we abate, and how many householders and businesses we help.
We always go the extra mile to establish lifelong relationships with our customers, whether we’re dealing with a single household or a large corporation.
We want to be the company you can trust when it comes to energy advice, and with over a quarter of a million customers, we think we can safely say that we deserve that title. We’re 100% committed to making the world a cleaner place for you and your family. Isn’t it time you did your bit for the environment?
What can you expect when you replace your halogen lighting with LED lighting?
By exchanging your halogen downlights for new energy efficient LED lighting, Sydney customers can expect to save up to 85% on your lighting bill. Then of course, there’s the impact on the environment, and the fact that you won’t have to bother changing your bulbs for at least the next 12 years.
Whether you’re a homeowner or a business, if you’re looking to upgrade your lighting, we’re the company you can rely on provide the residential and commercial LED lighting Sydney customers need to save money and become more energy efficient.
Why should you change your halogen lighting for LED lighting?
If you’re still not convinced that you should replace your old halogen lighting with new, energy efficient LED bulbs, let’s look at some of the facts:
- 20 Halogen downlights can cost over $300 a year in electricity charges.
- 8W LED lighting use 88% less power than a 50W halogen bulb.
- And yet 8W LED bulbs are just as bright as 50W halogen bulbs
- Halogen lights may only last for 12 – 15 months, while comparable LED lights can last for up to 12 years, with a 32,000 hour shine time.
- This longevity of service means not just short term savings, but long-term savings on your annual lighting bill.
- Halogen lights are a potential fire risk as they can reach a whopping 300oC. In comparison, LED lighting is up to 73% cooler at less than 80oC.
- Upgrading 20 downlights permanently offsets the emissions from 6 standard cars.
- Our LEDs are 3000K, warm white in colour to best replicate the colour of most halogen downlights to provide the most appropriate direct replacement.
- State-of-the-art downlights offer a brighter, cleaner light without the expense of having to replace old worn out transformers, or replace the bulbs every year.
- Our LED bulbs come with a 2-year warranty.
- All our LED lighting is installed by A-grade electricians who are fully experienced in carrying out the replacement service; plus they always leave your premises as they found it before they finish the job.
- Once the work is completed, you’ll receive a Certificate of Electrical Safety, to certify the integrity of the electrical work carried out by us, and to preserve your home insurance cover.
- Our replacement and LED installation services are available for both businesses and households.
- Replacements cost from just $15 per light, for a minimum number of 10 lights.
Organise your appointment for LED light replacements Sydney-wide
If you’d like to know more about how we can help you to save money with our LED light replacements, Sydney based customers can call us now on 1300 788 776 and speak to a member of our team. We’re available to answer all your questions, and organise an appointment for our replacement LED light fitting service.
Whether you own or run a business, you want to reduce the amount of energy you consume in your home, or you just want to do your bit for the environment, we’d love to give you an Energy Makeovers’ makeover, and demonstrate how LED lighting will change your energy usage and your energy bills.
Energy Makeovers are specialists when it comes led lighting installation, downlight installation & commercial led lighting services. Let us help if you are looking for some residential led lighting or want some more information on led downlights vs halogen lighting.
Please note that currently we’re only able to offer our services to the metropolitan Sydney area. However, we are planning to expand our service to the suburbs, so please leave us your details, and we’ll be in touch when one of our electricians is available in your area.