Don’t leave money on the table any longer! For just a small $59 charge, you could save $500 a year or more*. The state government offers MASSIVE incentives to cut carbon emissions and improve household safety. This means savings for Australian households just like yours! Register your details now and we will arrange for you to have your downlights upgraded to LED by a professionally trained electrician for just $59.
Your home and business is in safe hands.
Since 2008, Energy Makeovers has helped 250,000 households and business
customers save over $45 million in reduced electricity costs and over 3 million tonnes of
carbon. We are 100% Australian owned and operated. Our mission is simple:
to leave the world a little more green than when we started. + Read more
LED Lighting Installation
Do you want to save on your electricity costs? Arranging an LED lighting installation with Energy Makeovers will save you heaps on your electricity bills every year. Plus, switching to LEDs is subsidised by the government so it won’t cost you an arm and a leg.
In fact, as a home owner you can qualify for a government LED subsidy or rebate just for changing your current halogen lights to LEDs.
Free LEDS For Businesses
If you’re a business and you qualify under the VEU Program (Previously known as the VEET scheme), you can qualify for free LEDs and subsidised installations. This will depend on the type of lights you’re upgrading and include fluorescent tubes, shop lights, high bays, floodlights and downlights.
Businesses that qualify for the highest LED subsidy include educational premises, industrial properties, health facilities, hospitality premises, offices, retail outlets, showrooms and supermarkets. You must of course have an ABN to qualify for the subsidy.
And the good news is that our team at Energy Makeovers will ensure that you receive the highest rebates possible. But you need to hurry to book your installation, because these government subsidies will be reduced from February the 1st 2018.
Why Should You Upgrade To LEDs?
LEDs have a number of benefits when compared to conventional halogen lights. These include:
• 3 year warranty for commercial properties and a 3 year warranty for domestic premises.
• Each LED has a manufacturer’s rated lifetime value of around 32,000 hours which means that LEDs last for a very long time.
• One single MR16 LED downlight uses just 6 watts of power which is comparable to a 50 watt halogen lamp. This means that LEDs will save on energy costs.
• Our LED installations are carried out by qualified A Grade electricians ensuring that they meet all the necessary safety standards.
• LEDs also produce less heat than other types of lighting which can save you in cooling costs as well.
• Plus when you choose Energy Makeovers for your LED lighting installation, we’ll ensure that we match or improve your current lighting levels.
How Can You Book An LED Lighting Upgrade?
Booking an upgrade is very simple. You can either:
• Fill out the relevant form on this website (whether for business or residential) and one of our staff will phone you to arrange a suitable time for us to come out. If you’re a business we may even schedule a site inspection first to ascertain what your requirements are.
• You can also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details so that we can get back to you.
• Otherwise you can simply phone us on 1300 788 776 and we’ll be able to book in a suitable time.
So get in touch with us today. You’ll be glad you did when you receive your next electricity bill.
Energy Makeovers are specialists when it comes led lighting installation, led light replacements & commercial led lighting services. Let us help if you are looking for some residential led lighting or want some more information on led downlights vs halogen lighting. + Hide Content