Government Solar Rebate Scheme Victoria
For a long time, renewable energy has seemed like a distant goal for many countries, Australia included. Multiple factors made this seem like the case, but above all, the costs associated with solar panels have been the biggest. With the Australian government’s solar rebate program, this will no longer be a problem!
This rebate scheme gives hardworking families in the Victoria area the chance to save over $2,000 a year and covers as much as 50% of the installation costs. Currently, it is open to roughly 24,000 homes with potential for this number to rise to 650,000 homes next July. Needless to say, you won’t want to miss out.
Perks of Solar Panels and This Scheme
Aside from being energy-efficient and reducing your bills, here are some other benefits to solar panels and this particular scheme.
- Property Value. If you don’t plan on staying at your current home forever, that doesn’t mean solar panels are a waste of your money. The opposite, in fact. Having a solar panel system boosts your property value so that you can save money over time and get your installation costs (plus a little extra) back when you close the sale.
- Carbon Footprint. Most people do their part to minimise their carbon footprint and taking advantage of this rebate scheme is just one way for you to do so.
- Jobs. A huge benefit of the government’s new scheme is that unemployment rates will drop, especially if the scheme is expanded to cover a total of 650,000 homes next July!
Energy Makeovers Will Help You Save
We don’t stop with solar panels – our experience has shown us various ways in which you can save money inexpensively.
Firstly, insulation can save your heating costs. Heat can escape through the smallest of gaps, and we take it upon ourselves to identify where heat is being lost and provide you with effective solutions.
Secondly, we also help customers to use government incentives (other than the recent solar scheme) that allow them to make their homes more energy efficient while saving money.
Why Energy Makeovers is Different?
So, what exactly is it about Energy Makeovers that makes us the best at reducing electrical costs?
- High-Quality Products. We use only the best energy-efficient products so that they don’t break quickly, malfunction, or produce poor results. With this solar rebate scheme, our high-quality PV solar panels will reduce your bills for more than just a few years, and without burning a hole in your wallet.
- Experience. Every property is different, and our team’s experience allows them to effectively design a solar panel system specific to your home. This ensures that the system is as energy-efficient as possible, thus bringing your costs down.
- Simplicity. We don’t spend hours getting into the technical stuff. Instead, we keep things simple so that customers don’t get bogged down and overwhelmed by unnecessary details.
- Results, Results, Results! At Energy Makeovers, we are driven by results. It’s our goal to make sure customers save on their solar installations while also reducing their electrical costs, so you can be assured that we have your best interests in mind.
Get Started with Our Hel
If you’re considering this fantastic opportunity which will cut your electrical costs significantly, let us help you to get things going. Give us a call on 1300 788 776, and one of the experts at Energy Makeovers will walk you through the process and assist you every step of the way.
Energy Makeovers are specialists when it comes led lighting installation, led light replacements & commercial led lighting services. Let us help if you are looking for some residential led lighting or want some more information on led downlights vs halogen lighting.